Services / Equipment
- We are NOT responsible for damages to customer owned trash
and/or recycle containers.
- We accept NO hazardous waste, liquids, car parts, construction
debris, animal waste, motor oil, refrigerators, ammunition,
medical waste or animal carcasses.
- Yard waste CAN NOT be disposed of with the regular trash collection.
Please refer to the yard waste section of our website for more
- Please place your trash and recycle out the night before the
day of your collection. Your pick-up time could vary depending
on various situations.
Billing / Accounts
- Fees will be charged for late payments and returned checks.
- If you move or need to cancel service permanently, please
call the office, email us or mail notification of this. Service
will continue to be provided and charges will accumulate on
your account until you cancel service.
- If you are moving out of our service area, a refund check
will be issued to your new address. Please call the office to
update your billing information. No other refunds will be issued.
Please note that a $5.00 administrative fee is deducted from
your amount due back.
Snow / Inclimate Weather Policy
- If we close and do not run your route that week, the only
way a weekly credit (our weekly cost) can be given is if you
take the trash to the landfill and send in a receipt showing
that. If not, we will still be collecting the same amount of
trash on your next scheduled collection day. If we run the route
that day and you do not have trash out, it is buried in the
snow, or we cannot collect on your street due to bad road conditions,
we will not credit your account.