- Per Carroll County Ordinance, yard waste cannot be mixed with trash or recycling
- We offer an optional Yard Waste Program to our customers that runs from the beginning of
April through the end of November
- All yard waste must be placed in paper lawn bags or an empty trash can that has nothing but yard waste in it.
- Limbs cannot be longer than 6' in length and each limb cannot be larger than 4" in diameter. Limbs must be bundled together and not placed in a loose pile
- Tree stumps, rocks, dirt and lumber cannot be disposed of with yard waste.
- Any yard waste that is placed into plastic bags will NOT be collected - no exceptions.
- Yard waste is collected on a separate day from your regular trash and recycling collection.
Please contact the office at 410-795-7422 to get pricing and to sign up.
Once you have signed up for service, we will provide you with the pick-up schedule for the current season.